Hospital Security Managers are starting to realise the real world ramifications of what the N.A.H.S and AEGIS Protective Services have been warning for some time. To quote the N.A.H.S “Current Door Supervisor and/or Security Guard licence categories and related training do not give contracted Security Officers the knowledge or skills for healthcare environments, particular in the fields of DOLS, mental health and understanding patients and healthcare environments.”
A STARK WARNING:
This ‘training deficit’ puts patients and staff at risk and leaves NHS Trusts and hospital security provider companies open to full liability in the event of complaints and compensation claims.
The Healthcare Security Officer Training programme from AEGIS Protective Services is a comprehensive training package, designed by healthcare security experts that fulfills H&S training obligations. Comprising 7 modules completed via eLearning, with testing, exams and certification also all handled online, hospital security managers can now easily; view, export, and track, delegate learning progress whilst maintaining an accurate record of security team training provision.
Come and join us! You’ll be in good company:
NHS clients include:
1. Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
2. Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
3. Northampton General Hospitals NHS Trust
4. Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
Hospital Security Service provider clients include:
1. OCS Group UK at North Bristol NHS Trust
2. SERCO at Barts Health NHS Trust
3. APCOA Parking at Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
4. OCS Group UK at Warrington & Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Take a look: AEGIS Healthcare Security Officer Training
If you would like to discuss this training further or have any questions, please contact Jim O’Dwyer on: 01202 773736.