Are you looking to empower NHS Staff with the provisions of s119 and 120 of the Criminal Justice & Immigration Act 2008?
We are pleased to offer for sale a CJIA Training Pack consisting of white label (unbranded) training materials, for you to use to deliver CJIA Training to Authorised Officers and Appropriate Officers at your NHS Trust.
It’s a one time purchase, with no licence fees or restrictions on future use (except not to re-sell them or derivatives created from them!)
The pack contains:
- DoH – NHS SMS – Guidance on provisions to deal with nuisance or disturbance behaviour on NHS premises in England v1 – 2009.pdf
- NHS PROTECT – Guidance on provisions to deal with nuisance or disturbance behaviour on NHS premises in England, V2 (2012).pdf
- NHS PROTECT – Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008 (S119-120) programme Final report (2012).pdf
- Unacceptable behaviour – Guidance on warning letters and other written communications (2012) .pdf
- Prevention & Management of Violence Where Withdrawal Of Treatment Is Not An Option (2007) .pdf