(£29.99 plus VAT)
Course Title: Body Worn Video for Ambulance Crew & Paramedics
Overall level of the qualification: Level 2.
Pre-requisite Qualifications: None
Delivery Method: Online learning
Course Content: The course comprises 23 Units of Study.
Training Aim and Learning Outcomes: After completing this training, delegates will be aware of the advantages and challenges of Body Worn Video (BWV) and the procedures to be followed when recording and be able to:
1. State the proven benefits of BWV.
2. Explain the general presumption to record.
3. Recognise when and when not to audio/video record situations.
4. Describe best practice when commencing and concluding BWV recordings.
5. Demonstrate awareness of BWV technology innovations and developments.
6. Explain the effects of a ‘pre-event recording buffer’ feature on BWV cameras.
Assessment Method: Assessment is by online Examination, 20 (randomised) True/False questions. The Exam is time limited to 45 minutes. The percentage needed to pass the Exam’ is 75%. In the event that a learner fails to answer enough Exam questions correctly, or is timed out (automatic fail), they can re-sit the Exam a further two times, before being registered as a ‘Fail to pass’.
Certification: When a Learner qualifies, they can immediately download a Certificate confirming their achievement.
How long will it take to complete?
Qualification can be achieved in an hour or two of concentrated study but may take some Learners longer. Learners must in any event complete the training within the Term (18 months.)